Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Know my Products

Hello world, i'm elisa capon-moran, a nutritionist dietitian by profession, i'll be more comfortable if you call me "TITA BABES ". I'm now on business as a distributor of delicious nutritious products such as crispy simyunn special patatas and egg cracker, goldrose muscovado sugar, sunrise roasted native corn coffee, dried danggit ,taken from the sea of barobo, surigao del sur which is processed fresh. I'm on the negotiating process for my buko gelatin and tuna products. By december i'll be producing home made honey glazed pork ham. This is my first blog and so excited that what comes first to my mind are my products. Thanks to my TULAY trainer Ma'am lynette ysalina for her patience with me.Thanks also to ma'am susan "toots " ople for the opportunity. ma'am toots magparami ka. God will always guide you because you are a wonderful person.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. Congratulations, you have successfuly posted your first ever blog. Enjoy & Have fun.

    ReplyDelete